**DETOUR**

Although this site is still available, I have transferred all my posts to The Scrapbook Speedway. Please be sure to visit and leave comments on there as I rarely visit this site.

Thank you!!!

Another Thursday!

I’d say this is just another dull day at work! Nothing special. Although, I was able to get a lot accomplished! It’s amazing what you can do when you get on the internet and surf around for a bit. Too bad, it’s not for work! No, seriously, I DID get a lot accomplished at work, FOR work.

I usually have a 25 minute drive to our Indy location (which is my “home”), but when I have to go up to our Carmel location (every Thursday and the 1st and 3rd Monday), I have a 45 minute drive and it really, really stinx! The traffic isn’t too bad. There’s a lot of it, but it flows pretty well. It’s just a long drive for me. Luckily, it’s all highway. My gas guzzling Endeavor doesn’t like it much, either!

Let’s hope tomorrow is a better day. After all, it’s payday!

No comments: