**DETOUR**

Although this site is still available, I have transferred all my posts to The Scrapbook Speedway. Please be sure to visit and leave comments on there as I rarely visit this site.

Thank you!!!

A Sad Day, Indeed!

A movie icon has passed away. Patrick Swayze, you will be sorely missed.

He was known for movies such as Ghost, Dirty Dancing, To Wong Fu, The Outsiders, Point Break and so many, many more!

I remember watching “To Wong Fu” and thinking Patrick Swayze made a beautiful woman; nice legs, small waist, great smile; he had it all. I would have to say, though, I fell in love with him in the movie “Dirty Dancing.” That is probably, by far, my favorite Swayze movie.

He is at peace now and pain free. I pray for his family for peace of mind and the ability to keep going.

You can get more information HERE and HERE you can see a slideshow.

No comments: