**DETOUR**

Although this site is still available, I have transferred all my posts to The Scrapbook Speedway. Please be sure to visit and leave comments on there as I rarely visit this site.

Thank you!!!

Santa Makes Beds, too!!!

I KNEW I heard something coming from Nathan's room Christmas Eve night (while he was at his dad's), but I knew Nathan wasn't home, so I didn't think anything of it. I just thought it was "lonely mom syndrome."

Well, when Nathan came home later on Christmas day, I told him I heard noises and we decided to go check it out. The door was locked! I didn't do that! We unlocked the door and this is what happened!
**I think I was more excited than he was**

3 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

You are such a cool mom. :)
I wish Santa would come clean my house.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

Aw, thanks jenny! I try my best. Hey, If i can't take him out to have fun, I gotta find something at home to be fun.....

Shanae Branham said...

This was awesome!