**DETOUR**

Although this site is still available, I have transferred all my posts to The Scrapbook Speedway. Please be sure to visit and leave comments on there as I rarely visit this site.

Thank you!!!

Santa Shoppe Rocks!!!

Nathan had his first Santa Shoppe experience at school this year. Which, makes sense since he's in Kindergarten this year! Anyway, when he came home he would NOT let me look in his bag like I always do. He had to wrap all the gifts he got first, then I could look in there. I knew he got his dad a coffee mug, his cousin a pencil and his step-brother stickers, but I had no clue what he got me.

I opened up that bag and unwrapped my gift and got teary eyed! He got me a sun windchime and a dragonfly suncatcher. The windchime - because he knows how much I love to hear the windchimes in the wind. The suncatcher - because he knows how much I love the sun. So incredibly thoughtful!

I will treasure these gifts for as long as I live!!! Much like my mom has kept the tiny vase I bought in the third grade. It sill sits on her dresser next to her jewelry box! I know I will always have these two in a very special place as well!!!

No comments: