**DETOUR**

Although this site is still available, I have transferred all my posts to The Scrapbook Speedway. Please be sure to visit and leave comments on there as I rarely visit this site.

Thank you!!!

Another Sleepy Sunday

Yes, another sleepy sunday is upon us. And what does today hold? A whole lot of nothing!

Let's see, we start the day by getting up at 9am. Nathan wanted to know if it was time to go downstairs. I told him he can go downstairs any time he wants so long as he's dressed and teeth have been brushed. So, I take my shower, head downstairs and make breakfast (left over pizza from movie night the night before). Yeah, he was thrilled!!!

Doing the laundry, gonna vaccuum a little, clean up the kitchen, some more movies and then off to bed.

What a wonderfully boring day it will be. Amazing all the things you can do when you have no money! he he he

Yeah!

No comments: