**DETOUR**

Although this site is still available, I have transferred all my posts to The Scrapbook Speedway. Please be sure to visit and leave comments on there as I rarely visit this site.

Thank you!!!

PLEASE PRAY

please pray for my little 2nd cousin (4y) - WAYRA - in argentina.
they went to the hospital in a rush yesterday morning by plane (they NEVER take plane - always bus/train). healthcare is not the best over there. They say she has a fast growing tumor in her belly.

I heard this morning that they have not done the surgery (to remove the tumor)yet. They will be doing another test/exam today on her bone marrow where the tumor seems to be more significant and it goes all the way down to the bottom of her kidneys! The doctors have given them no hope. I don’t know what else to say at this point, except PLEASE PRAY!

No comments: