**DETOUR**

Although this site is still available, I have transferred all my posts to The Scrapbook Speedway. Please be sure to visit and leave comments on there as I rarely visit this site.

Thank you!!!

Weight Loss - 1/6/10

Well, today was my first day on the new "plan." I'm using the Slim Fast plan online. It's free. It's easy and It's functional for me. I'm so finicky, this one is great! I really like this plan and hope to stick with it. It's not like it used to be: "a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch and a sensible dinner." Nope, not at all! I'm actually doing the plan WITHOUT the Slim-Fast products. It's not that I don't like to have chocolate for breakfast, it's that I can't afford to right now.

What did I eat today? You ask. I ate: banana slices w/sugar, tuna salad sandwich, carrot slices, orange, tomato slices, hamburger, green beans, coke zero and water.

I'm full. I stayed full all day.

I didn't exercize today. I wanted to, but with Nathan home in the evenings with me this week, I highly doubt I will get much exercising time in. There's always the weekends and next week.

I hope to be able to keep myself accountable by blogging every day!

179.9 pounds
size 16

No comments: